I've been expecting you.

18 May 2015

6 Gifs That Totally Define Life As An Amateur Blogger




Step 1. Think everything you write on your blog is AMAZING.  You be thinking like- I'm Crazy-Cute-They HAVE TO LOVE ME.


Step 2. Be traumatised by blog-reality. It's a cut-throat world. That guy who can't spell 'temperature' right? He's cranking up the heat  and views on his horribly mediocre blog. Cry. Cry alot.



Step 3. Try and play it cool. I don't care. You ignore my blog? I ignore you.  Loser. 




Step 4. Have your better half take care of you when you're down and say 'Everything's gonna be all right'.



              Step 5. Suddenly be enlightened by what you need to do.


Step 6.  So what if you don't become a millionaire via blogging? Take up the challenge and continue doing what you love. Because it makes you happy.


 [ If you like this, please show your support by sharing it on your favourite social networking site. Much thanks!]

No comments:

Post a Comment